CMA Data means Credit Monitoring Arrangement data. As per RBI guidelines, CMA data is required for Project Loans, Term Loans and Working Capital Limits. This data is to be provided by a company to bank for getting the loan from bank and every year, for renewing or enhancing their existing Bank loan. CMA Data is a systematic analysis of working capital management of the borrower and the purpose of this statement is to ensure the use of funds effectively.
CMA data generally include 2 years Audited Financials and 3 future years Financial Projection of company, Fund flow statement, Changes in Working Capital report, Ratio analysis and Maximum Permissible Bank Finance (MPBF) report.
The banks rely very much on this report and carefully evaluate CMA data for eligibility of funding. Our experts help to highlight the potential of your business in CMA data to be submitted to the bankers at the time of sanction and renewal.
1. Past 2 years Audited Financials
2. Provisional Financial for the current year; in the absence of provisional financials, details of the top line shall be essential
3. Latest Sanction letter (in case of renewal)
4. Term Loan Repayment Schedule, if any
5. Details of proposed enhancement (if any) along with the terms and conditions
2 days post receipt of all the documents/information and payment of charges.
If required CMA Data can be prepared on urgent basis.
CHARGES: Rs. 5000/-